Tuesday, December 22, 2009

L-O, L-O, L-O, L-O-V-E...Not!

This is part of a conversation between 2 besties that took place on 21st of December 2009 at around 6-ish pm local time.

Me : Remember that guy I used to have a fling with? The matrix guy...

Ain : Ah yes, yes...

Me : Few months after we broke it off he contacted me. To ask if he could get to know Ellina and wanted to know her number.

Ain : *Insert 'I-can't-believe-it' gasp here* That ba$t@rd!

She said the B word twice.

It's nice having you back Suze Hanna. Welcome home.

Awesome ain't it? To have a friend like that. =)

Oh, and Ellina is another one of my bestie.

I don't usually "kiss-and-tell" all my private stories over the internet but I'm making an exception for this one because it's hilariously entertaining. ;)

Note : Sing the title the way Ashlee Simpson would sing it.

All my girls stand in a circle
And clap your hands this is for you

3 Comment(s):

cekkeya said...

issh, boleh pulak camtuh eh?

dah break pastuh nak nombor bestfren kita. memang sangat sangat tak patut. boo je sama dia. haha

Her Jaded Playlist said...

=) Thank yan...tp kamu mungkin kenal dia kot...satu kuliah jugak kn dulu.. ;p

Amal Sharifiza said...

Lols. Aww. Sungguh jeles tak dpt jumpe both of you. How gay T_T